Tuesday 28 July 2009

On Epic Beards...

Some people have the ability to grow really epic beards. In this context, epicness can constitute great length, great thickness, or great shape.

Some people do not have the ability to grow epic beards.

Some people may have the potential to grow an epic beard, but haven't yet reached the stage of their life where this potential can be fully realised.

I have a beard. I try to keep it neat. Sometimes it looks OK in the mirror. It always looks bad in photos which probably means it looks bad to everybody else. I hope that I am in the third category above and that it will one day look good!

Until then, it's coming off from tomorrow...

R.I.P. Billy Mays - you had a truly epic beard. Mine will never be as good as yours!




1 comment:

  1. The truth lies in your razor. The more you clean shave the more you will encourage thickness. It means that epic beard can only come through epic sacrifice or facial hair for a while.

    ReplyDelete